Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can't Wait For These Releases

Since the begining of this year I have been waiting for the release of the following books.
According to subject listed below.

Historical Novels

Philippa Gregory


The Other Queen












The Ancipated book about Mary Queen of Scots

The Women Who Raised me
Victoria Rowell
As a fan of the daytime drama The Young and the Restless I am a bit bias on this choice. Not only was Victoria one of my favorite actresses on the show ,She also grew up in foster care. I can not wait to read her account of the system and how it changed her life. Victoria Rowell who is well known for her Role as Drucilla Winters has written her memoirs about her life in foster care.
Her book The Women Who Raised Me has been on my wish list since I heard it about last year. The paper back edition is due to be released May 1, 2008.
Ms. Rowell is a fervent advocate for foster children and founded The Rowell Foster Children's Positive Plan in 1990.She has been nominated twice for a Daytime Emmy and awarded eleven NAACP Image Awards.

0 comments: