Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another book club

I recieved a cataloge from History Books club today. I tried really hard to ignore it and not look at it. I knew if I did I would find something I would want to order. I already belong to Doubleday book club and I really didn't need to join another one. But Oh no I had to look at it and found several I wanted. So what do I do I join the club. I logged online and decided to see what they had to offer and I chose four that were already on my Amazon wish list so it wasn't so bad after all. just looks like my TBR list is going to get longer.
Now we just have to wait for mr mail man to hurry up and bring them.

Related Link
History Book Club
Two of the books I chose

0 comments: