Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fallen Skies By Philippa Gregory



Fallen Skies wasa hard read for me I really did not like the characters at all. which is a shame for me beinga Phillipa Gregory fan this book is not like her Tudor series. Stephen is a wealthy World War I Veteran who suffere from post tramatic syndrome. He falls in love with Lily who is a sheltered girl who lives with her mother and she marries Stephen after her mother passes in hopes that he will give her secure future.Instead she is in a loveless marriage in a world that she doesn't understand.This is one of PG's first books and I was really looking forward to reading it. I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

0 comments: