Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Patriot Hearts By Barbara Hambly


I finally finished this book about the Founding Mother's of the United States.
Martha Washington, Dolley Madison, Abigal Adams, Sally Hemmings.
The book starts really slow because it starts off telling you the story from one woman's point of view and then switches to another then half way in the the book one by one the women start to meet with each other. The book is based In Philadelphia and partly in Washington. Too many politcal terms for my liking I got really annoyed when I had to stop reading and look for them on the internet. This was not one of my favorites but I will try the author's first book the Emancipator's Wife. To see if my view's change.

0 comments: