Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Diana Chronicles


I was really trying to avoid this book figuring it would be another Lets Tell on Diana sort of book. I received the paper back as a birthday gift and decided to give it a try. One thing I noticed was we didn't have to sift through Diana's early years I have read that story so many times that I could quote it word for word. The book was a fair look in to Diana's life and it didn't make her out to be a saint or sinner but a ordinary person.
Brown used allot of references and quotes from all of the other Diana books that were written in recent years so there is not that much new material included. If you have read everything there is about Diana you would remember alot of the quotes. It was a really fast read for me and I enjoyed it. I would recommend this book if you are interested in the "Diana" years and don't want to really read all the other books about her.
Don't read this if you are thinking it is a biography if you want a Bio of Diana read Diana Her True Story.

0 comments: