Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Currently Reading... Georgiana The Duchess of Devonshire



Since the movie Duchess has been made and due to release in september I have felt compelled to read the book. I have known about this book for a very long time.I just purchased it last December and it has just sat on my shelf begging to be read. So now that the film is on its way I am going to read it and hope the movie lives up to the book.
A few Facts about Georgiana:
She is Diana, Princess of Wales great great great aunt.
She became the Queen of Fashionable Society inthe 1700's.
Like her infamous niece there was 3 people her her marriage as well.
Keira Knightley As The Duchess of Devonshire




0 comments: