Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Ever Love Means A waste of time...

A friend of mine told me about this book when she located it at a boot sale in Cornwall England. She caught a glimpse of the eyes staring back at her. They were the the most famous eyes in the world they belong to Diana , Princess of Wales. The title came from Prince Charles's phrase in their engagement interview.
I thought I would give this book a try and hoped that it would be interesting to read. Well if you ever heard of that phrase you can't judge a book by its cover this is one of those cases. The entire book was about a affair between a man named Vic and his best friend's wife. Their first encounter happened on August 31,1997. I read about 50 pages of it and had to quit I was really annoyed with the whole story line. Needless to say I was really disappointed in this book and and wished I never even purchased it. Sad thing is I really love the cover.

0 comments: