Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Find at the School Book Fair


Tuesday night my sons's school had thier annual open house and dinner as well as hosting thier book fair. While my son and my older children look around at the different books I did some looking in the historical fiction section. Now because this was at the elementary school the selection was pretty slim but I did come across a striking cover of a book. I asked my daughter about it she said she tried to read it she didn't care for it. But I figured for $2.00 it couldn't be that bad plus the money goes to help the school library so Fairest came home with me. The teachers were pretty thrilled to see a parent puchasing a YA book for them selves as well.
as soon as I finish the Devil's Queen I will be reading fairest and reviewing it soon

0 comments: