Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

In the Arms of Immortals By Ginger Garrett




Summary:A Strange ship docks in a village harbor of Sicilly That night several people fall ill by Morning half the town are dead. Gio is the town's out cast healer who works tirelessy to figure out what this mystery illness is but like The noble baron's daughter Panthea and the woman from another time Marisska She is unable to to help those who are dying.
My thoughts:
This book took awhile to get in to I could see that the story plot was a good one but for some reason it did not grab me like Shadows of the Lions did. I think it was because it lacked a well known historial figure. I will probably purchase the 3rd book In the Eyes of Eternity when it is released in 2011 but until then this book gets a fair rating.Rating C



0 comments: