Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Truth About Lord Stoneville By Sabrina Jeffries


Book one for the First In the Series Challenge:
The Truth about Lord Stoneville is one book I passed by several times in the bookstore recently. Until a friend of mine told me about it I went back and picked it up and boy am I glad I did.
Lord Oliver Stoneville is one character I will not forget , He has it all the bad boy past , a wounded soul, and charm to make any woman fall in love with him. His Grandmother has had enough of his and his sibling's wicked ways and devises a plan to have all her grand children settle down within the year In order to inherit her fortune they must all marry by the endof the year or they are cut out of the will. Oliver comes up with a plan of his own and goes to the brothal to look for his "Fiancee" and ends up bringing home Maria a American who is in search of her real Fiancee who has gone missing. In the process she runs in to Lord Stoneville and he makes her an offer she can't refuse. This book is the first in the Hellions Of Hallstead Series by Sabrina Jeffires and is one of my favorites for this year. Lord Stoneville will not be leaving my house any time soon he has found a home on my bookshelf. I plan on revisting him from time to time. Book 2 In the Hellions of Hallstead Series : A Hellion In Her Bed Comes out Sept 21, 2010 Can't Wait for It!
Rating : A

0 comments: