Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

All The Queen's Players by Jane Feather


Rosamund loves the theater and plays So when she is summoned by her cousin lord Waslingham to serve the Queen she is hoping to see as many plays as she can while she is there. She meets with a young Play write Will Creighton in secret unaware that her secret romance would almost cost her the chance to makea good match. She is sent away to wait on the queen of scots to make amends to the Queen . Only then Rosamund learn that her actions will cost The Queen of Scots and others thier lives.
My Thoughts: I enjoyed this book it is suppose to be more of a historical romance but it didn't feel that way while I was reading it. I was introduced to several new historical figures in the book and was thrilled to do some reserach on them and find out that the Author actually used thier actual cause of death in the book.
Rating: B

2 comments:

Svea said...

Thanks for reviewing this. I had been wondering if it was a Historical Romance or HF.

Miss K said...

I hadn't heard of this one but it sounds like something I'd enjoy. Thanks for the review!