Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

From The Book Store This Week













I had to go to the B&N to pick up the copy of The Siren Queen By Fiona Buckly to finish the Ursula Blanchard series. While i was there I found that they had put Victoria Rowells Book The Secrets of a Soap Opera Diva out so I grabbed my copy. I also had in my hands a historical romance by Suzanne Enoch but put it back for another trip. But after I already read at least the first chapter while I was at the store I was sort of disapointed I left I behind. So after the family and I went to dinner we headed over to Target to look around and I grabbed a copy of A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior By Suzanne Enoch. I did sit and read pretty m uch the Whole Oprah book By Kitty Kelly It was pretty interesting but not enough to warrant my buying a copy of it. Id rather to stick to fiction any ways:)










0 comments: