Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, April 9, 2010

New books added to the Bookshelf








I added afew more books to the book shelf this last week . At the goodwill
I found
a beautiful copy of Karen Harper's Passions Reign about Mary Boleyn and her husband William Stafford. Much to my husband's dismay another Tudor related book came home with me. I found a copy of Forbidden Lady On ebay for $1.50 a romance set during the time of The War of The Roses, By Anne Herries . From The bookstore I picked up The Founding and the much talked about The Boleyn Wife. Cant wait to dive in to these books this summer!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

I have that edition of Passion's Reign - isn't the cover just great?! I read it last year and really liked it.

Dani said...

I couldnt beleive my luck when i found it. I very rarely find our type of books at thrift stores. I think this one was waitng for me hehe.