Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

From the bookstore: Books Found on Vacation


During my vacation to Texas my brother and I stopped at his favorite used book store Half price Books . I was amazed at all the books this used book store had since i had been reading alot of historical romances i wanted to find some of the harder to find books that i havent been able to locate in the Barnes and Noble I frequently go to here in town. I left the book store with 16 books total good thing is they were havinga 20 percent off sale so damage was not as bad as it would have been had I had to pay full price. So here is the list since it will take up so much space with the photos of the covers ill list them by author.
Historical Romance:


Julia London:




Lauran Lee Guhrke:




Sabrina Jefferies:




Julie Beard:Romance of the Rose



Nicole Jordan: To Tame a Dangerous Lord



Contemporary romance



Donna Kauffman: The Black sheep and the Princess



The Black sheep and the English Rose



Philippa Gregory : Alice Hartley's Happiness



Historical Fiction:



Gail Godwin: Unfinshed Desires



The following books were given to me by my brother



Collette Gale: Master



Anne Beer: My Just Desire



Christopher Castellani:The Saint of lost Things



The Following books I picked up for a friend of mine



All by Mary Balogh



Slightly Married



Beyond The Sunrise



The ideal wife



Simply Perfect



Simply Love

0 comments: