Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Queen Elizabeth Pen By Mont Blanc






While I was in Texas we went to the Galleria mall. While window shopping my brother stopped and said look at this knowing my love for all things Tudors we took this photo of the pen that has been made in Honor of Queen ElizabethI. I was curious as the cost of the pen and went in and asked the price. 8,000 was too rich for my blood so I had to settle on a brochere about the pen to add to my Tudor collection. For more information you can click here

3 comments:

Daphne said...

It's very pretty. But $8,000? I don't think so (unless I hit the lottery or something!).

Dani said...

Thats what I said i was glad i was able to get good pics of it

Anonymous said...

Limited Edition fountain pens, especially those made in honor of historical figures, are always frighteningly expensive. This is only one of the reasons I don't own any. The other reason is that they are notorious for not functioning well as pens, go figure. Either not ergonomically sound, or the ink doesn't flow well or the nib is unpleasant to write with. It seems they're meant for admiring, not using.