Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sophia Loving and Living Her own Story By A. E. Hotchner







I picked this book up at the library, Sophia Loren has been a household name in my family since I can remember. To me she is one of the world's most beautiful women. I was intrigued by her life story and there fore looked forward to reading this bio. Sophia shares with us her humble upbringing in Italy and her own family struggles during the war and how her career got started.Unlike most Hollywood stars Sophia really had to work to get the roles she did and had to learn English to get her American roles. The book is a wonderful story of an awesome actress who literally came from nothing and became one of Hollywood's original diva's
Some of my favorite parts of the book were her own tips on shopping for clothes and beauty tips. and the book wouldn't be complete with out her cooking tips as well. Rating:A
Here is one of my favorite photos of Sophia from her one of her films.


0 comments: