Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

A Blog For My Historical Romance Reads


It has accured to me that a lot of the people who follow this blog really just enjoy Historical fiction and not so much the Historical romances so I decided to create a blog for the romances that I read and review.if you are interested in following that blog as well you can do so by going to the blog and becoming a follower. The types of books that will be reveiewd are mostly Historical romances and maybe some erotic novels within a historical setting.

1 comments:

Marg said...

Over the years I contemplated separating out my romance reads from my other reads, but in the end I decided that they are part of what makes up me as a complete reader so kept it all together. Will be watching to see how your separation of the two go.