Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Finds:: Tudor Dolls and More.....

No it's not a book but something else that is right up my alley Dolls and The Tudors. These beauties are based on the Showtime Series and the Dolls are wearing miniature versions of the costumes from the show.
I found them while looking for another doll based on Queen Anne Boleyn and came across these.

Click Here to the dolls in full view
I also found
In all her glory
I will have to get her because i have her great Niece
Diana By Madame Alexander so she will fit in nicely

 Also



Lucrezia  From The  Borgia's
 These 2 are part of the Historical series
These would make great addtions to my doll  collection. Thank goodness for layaway!

0 comments: