Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Interesting Find at the Library Sale Table

Today I stopped by the library and checked out the for sale table.
I was actually looking for some books for a friend of mine. but I happend to find two books that will fit nicely on my shelf.
First of all I found this interesting book on Mary Ingles I never heard of her before but her story sounds very interesting. looks like this one will be read after Pocahontas.
Then I came across a cozy mystery set in Buckingham Palace. So you know that book came home with me.
 It sounds like it will be more like the Royal Spyness series Which I  loved so I was glad to pick this one up.
                                     Now I should head off and get back to Pocahontas's story.
                                                                     Enjoy The Day !

0 comments: