Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Book of the Year 2010


It's the end of the year and time to share my favorite reads of this year.




This years pick is a classic among those who read historical fiction. I have to admit when I picked the book out at Barnes and Noble I really didn't expect to finish all 972 pages. It took me exactly one month to complete it and when it ended I was sad to say the least.

Forever Amber
There are several books  that I thoroughly enjoyed this year but Forever Amber is one of my major faves.  The others that I really enjoyed this year I decided to give them a Honorable Mention.
The Founding (The Morland Dynasty)The Queen's DollmakerHealer: A Novel (The Brides of Alba Series)





  

1 comments:

Christine Trent said...

Danielle, I am thrilled to be an honorable mention for your Book of the Year 2010. And I, too, loved Forever Amber when I read it a couple of years ago. I couldn't put it down, and it was a heavy book. Excellent pick.

Merry Christmas!