Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Finding Old Friends

These last few weeks I have been on a major hunt for a series that started in 1991 it was called Homefront. This series was beautifully done set in the post war 1940's sadly cut short after two seasons. It must have been the begining of my love for period dramas because I can rememeber being so invloved in this show. Then my life got busy when I had my first child and I forgot about the show Until recently. For some reason I could never remember the proper name of the show but I knew it started with a H and it had Kyle Chandler in it, And who could forget loveable Ginger and Charlie's Money hungry wife. I decided last week I was going to find this show on Dvd well turns out it not offically released on DVD. But thankfully I was able to find a set on Click DVD Media for a decent price at $42.95. It may not be a "legal" set but at least it will tide me over til the actual authorized set is released. I am adding this set to my christmas list for now until then I can catch up with my Homefront friends on youtube.
Enjoy the Pilot Episode S.N.A.F.U.



0 comments: