Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Royals: Prince Harry By Bluewater Productions

The attention of the world is aimed squarely at the Royal family as the wedding of the century hits, and now it''s time to focus our attention on the Wild Child, Prince Harry. From his upbringing with his mother, Princess Di, and father, Prince Charles, to his wild partying and his military experience, all doors are opened and all parts of his life are on display. Prince William might be the one getting married, but Prince Harry continues to make waves all over the world

My Thoughts:
Bluewater has started a series of graphic novels focusing on the lives of the Royals. Harry's book is available on Kindle which is a new concept for Bluewater.I was really excited to see a email in my mailbox about this book and the chance to read it. I quickly downloaded it and started reading one thing I noticed is that several of drawings of the prince look nothing like him at all. Then it came to Diana well this really bothered me because I have seen Bluewater's work on Diana and it is beautiful.If I wasn't reading the wording I would not have known they were talking about his mother.As I got to the middle of the story Harry started to look like his self
and then A beautiful image of his mother was next and then his Brother and his Wife appeared on the next page.

Maybe it is me but when I read a graphic novel about a real person I expect the artist to at least try to make the artwork look like the real deal. The next image is what I call the Fake Harry.
The last image is one I named "Scared Diana"
This one could have been done so much better graphic wise.

Format: Kindle
Rating:

0 comments: