Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Necessary Deception By Laurie Alice Eakes


When young widow Lady Lydia Gale helps a French prisoner obtain parole, she never dreamed he would turn up in her parlor. But just as the London Season is getting under way, there he is, along with a few other questionable personages. While she should be focused on helping her headstrong younger sister prepare for her entré into London society, Lady Gale finds herself preoccupied with the mysterious Frenchman. Is he a spy or a suitor? Can she trust him? Or is she putting her family in
danger?
My Thoughts:
This was a hard book for me to get in to and I usally love the regency period. I enjoyed the first half of the book  By the middle  I wanted the whole story to end . I found the sisters more interesting than the main character. I felt like there was too much going on for me to concentrate on the main story.
 Thanks to Donna @ Revell books for the chance to review this book. The book is now available at your local bookstores or on Amazon .
Format: Softcover
Rating:

0 comments: