Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Starvation Heights By Gregg Olson



Summary: A tall, egotistical woman doctor with an imposing jawline and a fierce will to dominate others. The victims are two wealthy English sisters, gullible health faddists after the fashion of those who flocked to Dr. Kellogg's sanitarium in Battle Creek, Michigan. But unlike Dr. Kellogg's comparatively gentle method of diet plus enemas, Dr. Hazzard's method was to literally starve her patients to death--and then defraud them of their valuables.
My Thoughts:
I first saw this book at our local library where I volunteer it was ordered on interloan library for another patron So I could Not check it out. But the photos and the history of this woman and her crimes drew me in to the story. I had to download it to my Kindle that night.This is one of the best "Crime" books I have read in a long time it reads like a historical novel and is easy follow along. I could not put this book down,In fact my daughter and I rented the Deadly Women ( Obession) Episode from Netflix so we could find out more about Linda Hazzard sadly to say it left alot to be desired and I went back to the book asap.An awesome read!
Format : Kindle
Rating:

0 comments: