Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Reader's Christmas



I hope every one had a wonderful Christmas, now that things have calmed down a bit I thought i would share with you what I recieved this year under the tree. My big gift was a Kindle Fire,I love this little thing it is basically just a big Ipod as my daughter would say but it is perfect for me since I usally have to share the big pc with hubby so he can play his games . Reading on this little gem will be different from the K3 I recieved last year since it is a LCD Screen, I tried a few books so far and it doesn't seem to bother me. I am really excited to own one and look forward to enjoying it over the year. I also recieved Two gift cards for Barnes and Nobel which I used to preorder these two upcoming releases..


0 comments: