Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Book of the Year

I am a bit late on this post but better late than never :)I have been crazy busy this year with helping at the library that my personal reading had really been slacking.   I did managed to squeeze in a few good books for 2012. Some of them I didnt get the chance to review here but they still deserve to be on the list.
 This years book of the year is 
 
This was one of those books I fell in love with
the characters and the history behind the book was
just delightful.
 
 The Honarable Mentions for this year are:
Another Fantastic book from
Christine Trent!
 
 
 
 
 
I am addicted to Gregg's books!
these are two of his fictional crime books but you
would never know they were fiction.
 
 
Georgie always makes the list this year She made it twice!
So there is my list I hope every one hasa wonderful 2013!
 

0 comments: