Badges

Frequently Auto-Approved

Professional Reader

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: REIGN

 
 

The new historical series based on Mary Queen of Scots is currently on the CW network.
I watched the first episode when it aired Thursday night. I didn't expect it to be historically accurate but this show is very 90201ish. The costumes are not accurate for the time period at all . The only  character I was interested in was Catherine De Medici.There is one character in the series I am a bit confused as to who they
are suppose to be in history but after watching the first episode I am thinking that this mysterious person  is a fictional character.I was dissapointed with the first episode but I will probably watch the whole series  just because I love historical dramas  This show could have been done so much better.  

0 comments: